Invoicing & Payment Enablement
Regulated Business Operations
For all Purchase Orders issued by American Water Works Service Company, Inc. and affiliated companies, we encourage suppliers to utilize Taulia for invoicing and payment transactions. Refer to the “Invoicing Requirements” document found on https://amwater.com/corp/partners-suppliers/suppliers for the Attention Line: AR Dept information.
If you qualify and are interested in becoming a Taulia enabled supplier please contact us at:
American Water Service Co
Attn: AP Dept 1033,
1 Water Street
Camden, NJ 08102-1658
The following link provides access to video content to assist you in successful onboarding and use of the Taulia platform https://vimeopro.com/taulia/american-water.
This video playlist includes:
- Video: Why Should I Use The American Water Supplier Portal?
- Video: Purchase Order Details
- Video: Creating An Invoice (PO and Non-PO)
- Video: How to Get Paid Early
- Video: Use Cask Planner to Request Bulk Early Payments
- Video: Get Paid Early Automatically
- Video: Invoice Status & Details
- Video: Payment Remittance Details
- Video: Managing Your Supplier Information
- Video: Managing Your Portal Users
- Video: Managing Your Email Notifications
Additional information on the Taulia system:
To inquire on payment status invoicing or other payment concerns, emails can be directed to Accounts Payable at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Market Based Business Operations
For all Purchase Orders issued by American Water Enterprises ("AWE") comprising of the following Divisions: Homeowner Services, Military Services, Contract Services, there will be no change.
Continue to send your invoices to:
American Water Enterprises, Inc.
Attn: Jan Doe
PO Box 3497
Camden, NJ 08102